Hi Brad:

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have just sent an announcement to all three ganglia mailing lists.  I got a
> bounce message from the announce list, if somebody with email list rights
> could take care of that.  Also, I have started a new

I just approved that email and added your email address to the 'always
accept' list.  I didn't see the email in the SF.net mail archives yet
but if somebody who subscribes to ganglia-announce can just let us
know that it went through, I would appreciate it.

> page on the wiki site for current release notes
> (http://ganglia.wiki.sourceforge.net/ganglia_release_notes).  This should be
> the place where we can document known issues, add platform build tips or
> anything else that we feel would be valuable information.  Please help update
> this site so that we can make the testing of Ganglia 3.1 go as smoothly as
> possible.  I didn't set a time limit on the testing period.  Bernard had
> mentioned one week with a follow up of another testing tarball.  I would
> suggest two weeks with an additional testing tarballs if required.  It
> doesn't really matter to me, I am just happy that we are moving this release
> forward.

Two week testing period works for me.

I am also glad that we're moving forward.

Cheers,