Hi all:

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Thanks Carlo for doing this.  Did you happen to create a 3.1.0 tag in SVN as
> well that matches the tarball?  If not then let's create the tag.  That way
> we can be sure that no matter who rolls the official tarball, we always get
> the same code.
>
> Bernard, are you available to roll and post an official tarball?
>
> Let's get this thing tested and released :)

Sorry I was out of town this weekend and didn't get to check my email
until now.  Thanks Carlo for releasing tarball in my stead.

I have tagged 3.1.0 (r1562) and have put the tarball and RPMs (built
on CentOS 4.x) on http://www.ganglia.info/testing.  I encourage
everybody to test it out and let us know of any critical issues.

Thanks everybody for their hard work and support to get this release out!

Cheers,