I checked in the new sFlow proxy.

There are just config settings,  both optional,  so you typically don't need an
sflow { } section at all,   just the udp_recv_channel for 6343.  However if you
wanted to run sFlow in on an non-standard port such as 7777 and you also wanted
to see any VMs that may be reported-on by their hypervisors,  then you would
add this to gmond.conf:

udp_recv_channel {
  port = 7777  /* for sFlow */
}

sflow {
  udp_port = 7777   /* non-standard port */
  accept_vm_metrics = yes
}

All physical (non-VM) metrics will be accepted by default,  so the first thing
you will see if you are running host-sflow agents is the inclusion of metrics
such as "swap_in" and "swap_out".

I added documentation to the gmond/conf.pod file,  but I don't know if/how this
gets into the man page(?)

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Neil