From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:06:20
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] 23 point game...

....after all the oddsmakers got it right!!!

Go Gators...this was a memorable game just because of the win itself. I am
still so angry with Mullen...but their defense also did a great job
confusing us. When TT had one extra second, he was able to do some damage
(especially in the last qtr).

I am a proud and happy Gator after all!!!

Beat the friggin' Vawls!

-BadMan

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us