> 7) Didn't see much from Joe Haden this week as
> opposed to last week.  Did I miss something?

If a cornerback is doing his job well, you shouldn't
see much from him.  His job is to cover a receiver and
if the receiver is covered, the QB shouldn't make the
throw, and he will be invisible on the stat sheet...
but certainy visible when he grades out on the post
game video review...

Joe did great and that is why you didn't see him...

You also give Marve credit for not throwing into the
blanket coverage.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us