  From: JunoGator
  To: gatorn...@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:53 AM
  Subject: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and Palm Beach Post

  FSU coach Bobby Bowden thinks the NCAA is "stepping out of bounds" by
penalizing his career total
  By TOM D'ANGELO

  Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

  When asked if he believed it was unfair that the NCAA would determine who
ultimately is recognized as the game's winningest coach, Bowden said: "Oh yeah,
oh sure, because I'm not going to stay in it that much longer."

  "It will mean something to me," he added about finishing on top. "You'd like
to leave something for your grandchildren, and the thing about it the race
between Joe and I, it's not like there are seven more of us, it's just us two
and you hate to give up in a good battle like that.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us