  From: Stephen Manuel
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] AUBURN IS BURNING

   I don't know how many of you followed all 4 of the links I posted, but you
should if you haven't.

  This stinks to high heaven, so far 11 Alabama legislators, 1 lobbyist, and 1
HUGE Auburn booster have been indicted. The largest Bank failure in the USA in
the last year was headed by a HUGE Auburn booster, the Board of Directors of
the Bank was manned by HUGE Auburn Boosters, the FBI is investigating all of
this, plus the Cam Newton Situation.

  The Auburn Booster that has been indicted, was also the subject of a Murder
for Hire Investigation, plus his movements are being tracked for threatening an
FBI Agent.

  Here's my prediction for Cam Newton, he will not be suspended or declared
ineligible...Auburn in poker terms is ALL IN, they could care less what the
NCAA does to them so long as they beat Alabama, win the SEC and play for a NC.

  Oliver, the BBT is a distant memory of tailgates gone by.

  Stephen