Hi Alex,

W dniu 28.06.2023 o 09:34, waffl3x pisze:
[------]

-------------------
                                y->next = NULL;
                if (our) { out->next = a;
                for (y = t->HD; y && y->next; y = y->next)
                if (y)  y->next = a;
                        fit->HD = a->next;
                fit->win = a->next;
                        b = a->next;
With that said, strict aliasing is very difficult to understand so I would not
be
surprised if I was mistaken here, especially since there's not enough code in
the
snippet to be certain.

Shur thing. The snippet is a GREP of the sources - there is no valid continuity between those lines :) I just wanted to point out the amount of constructs scattered around, and thus the necessity to replace the ENTIRE source by a non-portable variant if I was to put in into a C-lib.

But may be Johnathan suggestion would work - I'll check it if I get some help with that.

-R