On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 June 2010 22:43, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>>
>> The patch tracker (http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GCC_Patch_Tracking) is not
>> currently operating.
>>
>> Would anybody like to volunteer to get it working again?
>
> I'm not volunteering, but I might look into it one day....
>
> If dberlin doesn't still have the code, it shouldn't be too hard...
>
> ... a script which periodically crawls the gcc-patches archive might
> suffice...

I have a python script which crawls, caches, and parses the gcc-cvs
(and binutils-cvs) email archive pages.  I wrote it to help another
script that correlates patch revisions in a branch (where the
Changelog refers to revisions on the trunk) back to the useful
Changelog entries in the trunk.

I could submit that to contrib, it could be modified to scrape most of
the information above into a single monthly report.

Any interest?
--
Quentin Neill