On 06/07/2010 11:16 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Can you expand? What kinds of process changes would be reasonable to
> make?

Following the terminology "irregular contributor", per Jeff message, I
would not consider unreasonable for irregular contributions to use more
extensively and consistently the patch-queue, which we have been using
for some time. In that way all the patches would be perfectly tracked,
as far as I can see. The last days I have been traveling, thus sorry if
I missed parts of the discussion, but I don't understand why the
patch-queue mechanism is not being seriously considered...

Paolo.