On 06/07/2010 11:40 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> I think a big way of solving this is through a non technical solution
> of having a person who just go through patches and mentors the "non
> regular" developers.

The only point I want to stress again, or maybe clarify, is that if a
*person* is going to do that, I expect the "entity" to behave like a
person, thus intelligently, thus not sending out standardized requests
about patches which obviously have been committed already, as any
*human* can quickly understand looking at gcc-cvs, svn, whatever. If you
tell me that it would be a rather stressful job, I agree, and that's why
I think we should find a way to automate it, assuming it's a real issue
to somebody.

Paolo.