Joseph Myers <j...@polyomino.org.uk>:
> These are all cases covered by the request-for-enhancement issue for
> adding Co-Authored-by: when the ChangeLog header names multiple authors,
> as the corresponding de facto git idiom for that case.

I apologize, but I am growing doubtful I can deliver that.  Even if I
can, it may take longer than your conversion schedule allows given
that we've only got five days on the clock.  Here are the problems:

1. I don't have a reduced test case to validate parsing against.

2. The ChangeLog-parsing code is fragile and difficult to modify.
   This is inherent - the syntactic cues it's working with are weak
   and false matches are all too easy.

I've got to have 1 before I can even try to deal with 2.