Klaus Ethgen a écrit :

> Go to the directory geeqie_zas/po and issue git 'checkout -b swedish
> origin/master' to create your own tracking branch for the main trunk. As
> there is no Swedish translation until now you have to start with 'cp
> geeqie.pot se.po' and edit the header of se.po to fulfil the Swedish
> language. (CHARSET in Content-Type is the most important. one.)

In fact, there is a swedish translation named po/sv.po:

# Swedish translations for gqview package
# Svenska �vers�ttningar f�r paketet gqview.
# Copyright (C) 2003 John Ellis
# This file is distributed under the same license as the gqview package.
# Hans �fverbeck <hans.ofverb...@home.se>, 2003-2005.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: gqview 1.5.7\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-05-13 22:14+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2005-02-01 23:26+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Hans Ofverbeck <hans.ofverb...@home.se>\n"
"Language-Team: Swedish <s...@li.org>\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"

It is very incomplete though.

I don't know what should be the "correct" name (sv.po versus se.po), but
if se.po is more correct
then we should change it.

BTW, nice guide Klaus, perhaps worth to add it to the wiki on github.

--
Zas