Tore Ericsson a écrit :
Från Laurent Monin <z...@norz.org> 2010-12-28 20.18.01:
Klaus Ethgen a écrit :
Go to the directory geeqie_zas/po and issue git 'checkout -b swedish
origin/master' to create your own tracking branch for the main trunk. As
Note 'git checkout -b swedish origin/master'
Assume should be changed to UTF-8.
Yes.

Well if I remember right, 'se' should be correct; isn't se_sv and se_fi used to distinguish the Swedish language practised in Sweden and in Finland, respectively, when that is important? Anyhow, we don't need such refinements here! Found no .pot file, generated geeqie.pot with 'intltool-update -p', OK? Is it useful?

Just run : intltool-update sv
If a change to 'se' is preferred: The sv.po may perhaps be reused by making a copy 'se.po' (or using 'Save as ...' in Poedit?) and adding 'se' into LINGUAS? Next, edit the 'se.po' according to 'geeqie.pot' - and into the right charset (I would prefer UTF-8 as a universal and my standard). How/when do we remove the 'sv' version, according to any git-rules? - Maybe simply delete etc.?

Tore

From gettext documentation Appendix A.1 Usual Language Codes (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#Usual-Language-Codes), correct language code for swedish is "sv" (svenska), while "se" is Northern Sami.

So keep sv.po, no need to change.

--