Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > > The Incubator is a morass and big hinderance to getting anything done.
> > Is there a fee for this troll?
> See it as you like, the Incubator doesn't work, plain and simple.

By the same logic, neither does anything that wasn't born fully functional
and flawless.  After all, nothing changes.

> Apache just isn't going to survive if the Incubator is the model
> for operation.

> The network of trust between members and the common sense of
> members is all we need.

Actually, if you would open your eyes and look around, that is what is
happening with the Incubator.

Now ... if you want to stop hand waving, and get down to brass tacks, my
idea is that we would use [EMAIL PROTECTED] (with or without
projects-ppmc@) for most projects like Axion that have a well-defined
destination, a community, and are expected to sail through.  We need to
complete a STATUS page, especially regarding the IP, and vote on it.  So you
tell me, Jason, where is this all-consuming hinderance of which you speak?

The preceding is my proposal for handling all such projects.

        --- Noel