On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 14:27, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 01:22:04PM -0500, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > I don't want people nobody knows to walk in and become an officer of the
> > board but someone has to know these people coming in. Ultimately we are
>
> Have a little more faith in the Board than that, please. We're just as
> concerned about creating officers.

That was actually suppose to be officer of Apache being that the PMC
Chair is an officer of the board. It was a typo but I was responding to
Sander wrt PMC Chairs.

I think everyone feels the same is what I was trying to point out.
Everyone wants to see good projects come in and a good PMC chair. I just
feel the level of scruntiny, in particular Axion, is bit high
considering who they are and where the project is coming from. I think
consessions can be made for projects coming from organizations that you
might call sister organization like Tigirs.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]