--- "Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
>
>  <clipped value="all sorts of good and useful
> content" />

If we can table the future location of other
incubating projects for a moment, I'm kind of irked
that you clipped what I consider to be Rod's most
important point concerning Axion's incubation.  Axion
specifically asked for assurance that they would be
incubated at their final destination.  They received
that assurance in the db.apache.org proposal and from
you personally as a member of the Incubator PMC
(here's that URL again:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01873.html).

Let's not pull a bait-and-switch.  This is a small
price to pay, and it's important to at least several
of the Axion committers (myself included).  For my
part as project sponsor, I would vote +1 for forgoing
the temporary incubator URL as soon as my PMC
membership is official.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange