Paul Fremantle wrote:

> > Wouldn't the community be healthier if it focused some effort
> > on bringing in independent committers?

> Its my understanding that the project is very focussed on encouraging
> new committers and that this is having results.

Where?  It seems to me that if it were having results, we wouldn't be having
this discussion.

I am happy to hear that Tuscany is open to new developers, but if we want a
base level of diversity, we need to actually have those new developers, not
just be open to them.  Cross-fertilization between projects (Tuscany, Ode,
CXF, Synapse, ServiceMix, et al) is one way to improve diversity, as well as
improve synergies and integration.

        --- Noel