Jim,

Thanks for this feedback. I think you raise a good point that one of the goals of community building is discovering a community's true synergies and strengths and that sometimes the right outcome is not a single community. Where goals are mis-aligned then a respectful change of direction is sometimes the best path. I trust your work is going well over at Codehaus and that y'all are fairing well and building a community is going also flourishing.

Although I don't follow the Fabric 3 work I can say that Tuscany has settled into a pace and cadence that suits them. I trust you are on a similar path.