Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

i've been a passive subscriber to the tuscany list for quite a while
now and to me, from the lists, it feels like an open community

It's been a while since we discussed this.

I'm very curious where Tuscany stands - in terms of viably graduating
at this point.  The one apparent issue is diversity - but I don't think
we want to continue using that as a cudgel - in fact I think we are
going to get very 'full' here at the Incubator if we have unrealistic
expectations.

Can someone fill me in on how many non-IBM PPMC members now participate?

Bill