On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 2:26 AM, Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com> wrote:
>> PS: +1 to start incubation obviously. The record is 2 weeks set for
>> MerlinDeveloper back in 2003...you have 9 days left to try and beat it

Hey, you snipped the smiley! I'm going to stubbornly add it back in:

    :)

Smileys matter :)

Now, I intended to convey perhaps a few things:
* I wouldn't mind at all seeing svn graduate a few weeks after it
starts incubation
* there is even reasonable precedent for that kind of speed
* this is not really a very important topic, its a P.S. at most

Obviously I have to work on my communication skills, since it seems
like you read this as something completely different.

<snip rant/>

> I am ashamed of us...

I have no idea what might be going on in your head, but from where I
sit, it seems like you might be overreacting just a _bit_ to a
tongue-in-cheek e-mail post script. Have some green tea.

cheers,

Leo