On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm not sure the vote can be shortened.  I could be wrong.  If it can
> then I totally agree with the inclination to get goin' with this release.
> I'm sorry it's had so many first and starts.

As long as the only modifications brought the LICENSE, NOTICE, and
DISCLAIMER files into compliance, two 72-hour voting windows seemed
excessively arduous, particularly on the 7th RC. This was my mistake
if the policy is inflexible.

>> Having said that, we also don't have any jar like "NUnit" in the release
>> artifacts.
>
>  B     ./bin/../clients/csharp/lib/nunit/2.5.9/nunit.framework.dll

Good catch; I'd only checked the jars. I think your reading is correct. -C