On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hate to have to say this, but I have concerns about the NOTICE file
> based on recent traffic here.

LOL

> Unfortunately, that conversation left me
> with a giant headache and no clear idea.
>
> The issue is that there's a misc acknowledgement in there which is not
> a relocated IP notice. Are those OK, or not? (@Leo, help!)

Not including something in the NOTICE that must be required might be a
blocking problem but including just a little more than is necessary
isn't IMHO. If it was a podling release with so much unnecessary stuff
that it showed they didn't really understand the requirements maybe
thats worth voting against so they go and sort it out but for
something like this i think its ok to say sort it out later

   ...ant