On 1/9/2012 12:27 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Lame.  I would actually like to see mentors WRITING the reports
> at least for the first 6 months to a year, then going to sign-off
> on the wiki.

My point was, all mentors need to reply to the draft.  -One- of them,
or a leader in the community would still draft it.  But if the mentors
don't take the time to read and acknowledge the report, and offer any
edits that are needed, they can be considered AWOL which Upayavira was
getting at.

The board indicated many times that PMC reports aren't signed.  Don't
see a point in going there.  Everything should be