I would like to offer a very loud +1 to Bertrand's email.

Here we are on a community graduation vote thread. This sub-discussion
would seem to lead to one of three outcomes:

1) No place new. AOO proceeds out of the incubator operating under the
current regime, and those AOO community members who are already
engaged in discussions with infra and others about the preconditions
for formal binary releases continue -- taking Bertrand's suggestion.

2) The community votes to stay in the incubator until a binary release
plan exists. I can't see why this has any attraction for the
community.

3) The community, or a subset thereof, takes their marbles and sets up
shop in some other environment where binary releases are
well-established.

Before people start throwing things at me, I want to emphasize that
(3) is offered only for completeness. If (1) is the order of the day,
and an IPMC vote comes around soon, I'll be voting in favor of
graduation.