On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 6:12 PM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Below is the final draft of this month's report.
>
> John
>
> Incubator PMC report for November 2016
>
> The Apache Incubator is the entry path into the ASF for projects and
> codebases wishing to become part of the Foundation's efforts.
>
> There are currently 63 podlings incubating - no change from last month.
> The Geode podling has begun discussions around graduation.  There were two
> new IPMC members added this past month.  The IPMC approved 17 releases this
> month as well.
>
> * Community
>
>   New IPMC members:
>
>   - Felix Meschberger
>   - Stephan Ewen
>
>   People who left the IPMC:
>
>   - None
>
> * New Podlings
>
>   - None
>
> * Graduations
>
>   The board has motions for the following:
>
>   - Geode

Ted, could you please add the approved resolution to the board agenda?
I would be more than happy to help there -- but I think that's an IPMC Chair's
function. The text of the resolution (in a cut-n-paste friendly form) is here:
    http://markmail.org/message/hztte5f6meoluz2v

If you need a vote tally here it is:
    http://markmail.org/thread/2ovwzqukiquwnun4

Thanks,