On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 3:40 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> In addition, I'm a bit confused over the role you're expecting Ted to fill
> on this one.

It just comes from my own experience of serving as an Incubator VP a few
years ago. What I used to do is to add proposed resolutions to the:
   foundation/board/board_agenda_XXXX.txt
when they came. Perhaps that wasn't a required step and posting of
a resolution to the board@ is all that needs to happen. Hence me asking
Ted to do the same here.

Would love for some of the board members on this list to set the record
straight on this one.

> I would wait to see if there's any comments from board members before a
> mentor or similar posts the resolution to the agenda.
>
> It may behoove the podling to have the proposed VP email the resolution  Or
> have a highly experienced mentor do it.

That actually already happened. Which means is that if the svn commit step
to board_agenda_XXXX.txt  is NOT required -- we're all done.

Thanks,
Roman.