On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:52 PM, Ted Dunning <tdunn...@maprtech.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> >   The board has motions for the following:
>> >
>> >   - Geode
>>
>> Ted, could you please add the approved resolution to the board agenda?
>> I would be more than happy to help there -- but I think that's an IPMC
>> Chair's
>> function. The text of the resolution (in a cut-n-paste friendly form) is
>> here:
>>     http://markmail.org/message/hztte5f6meoluz2v
>>
>> If you need a vote tally here it is:
>>     http://markmail.org/thread/2ovwzqukiquwnun4
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Roman.
>

> I don't think it appropriate to put a November event into the report
> covering October.

I don't understand: it became part of the FINAL draft that John sent out today
in the beginning of this thread. It IS very much part of this report whatever
period it covers. As such I see no reason not to add the IPMC approved
resolution to the board agenda. Please reconsider.

Besides, what's the reason to delay it for a month? We are well within the
time limit to present it to the board. If you need procedural help -- please let
us know.

Thanks,
Roman.