Hi,

> Is there a problem we are trying to solve or is this just a concern that
> it might become a problem as we scale?

It’s already a problem. I suggest you look at the missing mentors / mentors who
don’t sign off report and look at how they were appointed. I can post the stats
if you want, but perhaps not to this list.

Changing this would also mean people who want to be IPMC members need to do a
little work at the IPMC (and it should be a low bar), that hopefully means more
a bit more knowledge transfer / active mentors self select and a few more
people helping the IPMC out.

Plus it’s different to how every other PMC appoints people, I don't see why the
incubator needs to be special in this regard.

Thanks,
Justin