Hi,

This discussion is a nice start for the open-source community building.
I left my preference in that issue, hope it goes well. :)

Email:panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista) Apache ShardingSphere

On 04/19/2021 11:47,Jian Qiu<sword...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

During the last few days, we came out with several candidate names. There
is a vote on github: https://github.com/yunionio/yunioncloud/issues/10788

You are welcome to vote or leave your comments.

Many thanks,

Jian Qiu

Nick Kew <n...@apache.org> 于2021年4月17日周六 上午3:14写道: