Hi, Sheng,

As you know, I did not mean that. Sorry for bothering you with
inappropriate wording. None of the mentors listed in our proposal is our
employees/culsultants. They are completely volunteer. We are grateful to
them.

We know that mentors are using their spare time to help us. One of our
mentors sugguested we should have 4-5 mentors. So we would like to invite
more people to be in the list.

Hope my inappropriate wording not bring any inconvience to our current
mentors. Hope this email resolve your concerns.

Many thanks

Jian Qiu

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月25日周日 上午8:02写道: