on 10/17/01 12:24 PM, "Paul Ilechko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, this is not what we said. We said we cannot fund taking the product to
> market, which is vastly different than being able to fund development. We are
> primarily a consulting company, and we have used ASPizer for a client project.
> We do not have a software sales channel, and we are not currently in a
> position to develop one.
>
>   Paul.

Let me quote you:

"However, due to various economic factors such as the decline in the ASP
market and the recent difficulties in obtaining venture capital, we have
decided that at this time it is not feasible for is to continue in that
direction."

And:

"We intend to continue to provide development support, and we have no
problem to committing 3 developers in an ongoing basis."

If you don't have the money to fund development of the product, then how are
you going to have money to keep several engineers working on it and
supporting it? You keep contradicting yourself.

Even still, that doesn't deal with the issues surrounding the need to have
an established community as well as even letting us look at the code base (I
care if the code and design is good or not).

-jon