On Wed, 17 October 2001, Ceki Gulcu wrote:

> In their propposal, THBS commits to two years of development while a
> paragraph earlier they say that they can no longer fund the
> project. What kind of bull is that?

No, this is not what we said. We said we cannot fund taking the product to market,
which is vastly different than being able to fund development. We are primarily a
consulting company, and we have used ASPizer for a client project. We do not have a
software sales channel, and we are not currently in a position to develop one.

    Paul.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com