I agree with pretty much everything said, although as
always Jon words it a tad more strongly than I ever
would.  :)

Let the community decide.  If 51% of the developers
want to use XSL, or DVSL, then that's what you should
use.  If you don't like it, prove that your
alternative is better.  But dropping a whole project
because of a detail is needless.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange