Jim Jagielski wrote:
On Mar 20, 2005, at 7:20 PM, Bill Barker wrote:

And, yet, all of the complaints about the article have been from people that aren't involved with Tomcat development ;-).

I think that's an unfair statement... does that fact diminish the accuracy of what anyone is saying? I would also wager that if it had been any other company with any other ASF project, there would have been just the same discussion.

Cool :)

What if I, on the opposite, contend that if it had been any other company with any other ASF project, nobody would have bothered ?

Can you prove me wrong ?

Rémy