Remy Maucherat wrote:

> What if I, on the opposite, contend that if it had been any other
> company with any other ASF project, nobody would have bothered ?

> Can you prove me wrong ?

Multiple companies have, in fact, been contacted and dealt with over what
was perceived to be misleading PR and other things.  I don't want to discuss
which ones, so as not to revisit old wounds, but I was involved in at least
two other incidents that come to mind off-hand.  In all cases, I do feel
that such matters should be brought to the PRC.

You should convey to JBoss, as has been conveyed to other companies, that it
would be appreciated if their PR departments would work with our PRC before
releasing related PR.  That would get you, and most of the rest of us, out
of that path, and let you, and most of the rest of us, concentrate on
community development and code.

        --- Noel