Jim Jagielski wrote:
On Mar 21, 2005, at 10:24 AM, Remy Maucherat wrote:

Great, so you manage to sneak by an assertion that a line have been crossed here. Cool debate ;)

My intent was not to make an accusation but rather a simple statement
that any issue we are talking about is not unique or particular
to any one company. Yes, I think the SD tagline is a line that was
crossed.

Geez... I go out of my way to make this NOT a JBoss thing, to
and it falls on deaf ears. How about reading the rest of the
Email instead of one line that you took the wrong way?

There's still some murkiness in the branding. I sent an email, and it seems our PR person was told by Brian that Tomcat should be called "Apache Jakarta Tomcat" (which we actually used a while ago, but not anymore).

At this point, how about simply kicking me out and ending the problems faster ? Just one quick vote on board@ and any future issues disappear magically.

Oh foo. No one is remotely suggesting that.

If the issue is to reappear every time there's an article/PR/etc, then there's no point.

Rémy