Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> Again, you are confusing herds and projects.
>
> Here's another example of it done correctly.  If you add a game to the
> tree, the herd should be listed as games.  Period.  Even if you are
> going to be the sole maintainer of the package, games should be the
> herd.  Why?  Because it is a game, silly.
>
> There are quite a few packages under games-* that are completely
> maintained by someone not on the games team, which means it is not
> maintained by the games project.  That doesn't change the fact that it
> is a game, and belongs in the games herd.
>
> Herd == grouping of packages
> Project == team of people

This new terminology plain sucks. If you are sticking games into <herd>
in metadata.xml, you are just confusing me and other people who are
assigning bugs. You'll get mis-assigned bugs. Either don't do it or find
another tag and get the DTD updated. <herd> is being used for assigning
bugs, you are using it as a placeholder for something else. Category
already tells us that it's a game, don't stick games into <herd> unless
you actually maintain it. Thanks.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)