On 18/11/2012 03:11, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:

> [Just asking because all you angry answers to some devs make me think
> that you're on SysD side, when tons of Gentoo users and Gentoo devs are
> on "non-SysD-related udev" side.]

The fact you're asking means you really haven't been following anything
I've been doing lately. As many other developers can easily attest, I
don't use systemd and I'm not planning to use it anytime soon.

So your whole rant picking up on my post is completely misdirected.

And let this be a reminder that you can still disagree with the "systemd
everywhere, and only" crowd while still not becoming laughing stock.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/