On 06/29/2014 09:12 AM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:09:36 +0100
> Markos Chandras <hwoar...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
>> It's been a long time. To be honest I don't remember masking docker
>> but I most likely did it because I was asked to mask >=lxc-1.0.0 by
>> the virtualization team (and Diego (flameeyes). And docker depends on
>> lxc-1.0.0 according to the ebuild. But now that you have unmasked
>> docker, i think the deptree will be broken since lxc is still masked.
>
> Repoman is monitored; therefore, someone from the QA team or so has
> probably masked Docker. Given that broken dependency tree again it is
> likely to happen again. So, please set it up a satisfiable state. :)

It's been a long time and sources.g.o is down so i can't check the
history of that file.
I think docker-1.0 was not present when i first committed >=lxc-1.0.0 in
the tree. So, when docker-1.0 was committed, maybe repoman full was not
checked, leading to a docker with broken deps and maybe QA team masked
it because of that.

Anyway apologies for the inconvenience. It was certainly not intentional

--
Regards,
Markos Chandras