begin  quote
On 25 Mar 2003 08:16:12 -0600
Jimmie Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > # PDF creation:
> ps2pdf(gs)
>
> On a side note:  I built a PDF server (samba/cups/ghostscript) for my
> office here in Houston.  After the other techs in my company (which
> never ran linux before) found out, I ended up building 12 more of
> these PDF boxes in offices around the country.  Saving company a
> crapload of money over a license for Acrobat Writer.

Cool, could you post some rationale behind it and a description of what
parts integrated into it?   Would be nice to know, since its a way of
production environment that I've never used.  PDF format is simply
something loathed and disgusted from my side, so ;)

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!