On Tue Jun 03, 2003 at 09:41:36PM -0400 or thereabouts, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
> Did you check man sane-usb?  I have a scsi scanner but had to set up some
> config files.
>
> > On Wed Jun 04, 2003 at 02:46:42AM +0200 or thereabouts, Norbert Kamenicky
> wrote:

> > > (??? should fit to your scanner)
> >
> > Solved in 15 minutes, huh? Man that hurts. :-) I have everything in the
> > kernel, the kernel finds the scanner, it's there; sane-find-scanner finds
> > the device. What the hell is the problem with xsane, which still does not
> > find the scanner. This is beyond my understanding. :-) which at the moment
> > is wearing VERY thin. :-) Mike keeps on trying. :-)))) Thanks again.
> >
> > MR
> >
> > > --

> Brett I. Holcomb
> AKA Grunt <><

Hello,
Thanks for the tip. I read the man on sane-usb and made some changes, but no go. I'm
beginning to hate xsane. sane-find-scanner finds the scanner, why the hell won't xsane
find the scanner. These are the questions I ask myself and others when I am
frustrated. :-)) Thanks again.

Mike
--
Regards,