On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 01:31:51AM -0400, Owen Gunden wrote:

> Thank you ever so much for the explanation!

Your welcome.

I used to work for Mirapoint explaining IMAP for a living .... :-)

> I was already suspicious that UW-IMAP could do what I wanted it to do, and
> now I'm even more suspicious that it will at least come close.

UW is excellent for home use, but it has scaling/performance issues for heavy
use.

> Since all I really want is webmail + mutt, maybe what I need is a webmail
> client that works directly with the maildirs.  I wonder if such a client
> exists...

If you've already got Courier IMAP working, why not just install
SquirrelMail and point it at your (local) IMAP server?  That's exactly
what I do -- works like a champ.

Regards,
--
Rex