And once again, Hi!
I discovered a workaround for the adsl-problem without the need for pci=noacpi
or acpi=off.
When I enable APIC under "processor type and feauters" everything works and
there is no need for pci=noacpi. If I use an APIC-enabled  kernel plus the
pci=noacpi option passed to my kernel, this results in the annoying "lost
interrupt" Error due to the fact that IRQ probing fails. But without
everythink works just fine and there is no problem with adsl.

If I use a kernel without APIC enabled I cannot connect to the internet unless
I pass  pci=noacpi or even acpi=off to the kernel at start-up. Here there are
no "lost interrupt" errors or the likes.

Regards,
momesana