Thus spake Ernie Schroder:
> On Monday 13 October 2003 01:11 pm, A. S. Budden wrote:
> > Even better!  (I will RTFM at some point... maybe when I've finally
> > got kde, qt, mozillafirebird etc compiled... give me a week or so!)
> >
> So you would advocate that a surgeon attend medical school AFTER his
> first heart transplant?

No, but I did read all the installation guides and so on, so I'm not
THAT bad (ok, I am a bit of a sinner!).  I didn't particularly need to
use the more advanced features of emerge yet, I was just trying to help
Stephen Liu out.  There's only so much of a manual that I can take in
and understand if I haven't got the ability to try the program out (as
my 'puter's in the middle of chewing on kde etc).

Al