On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 20:57, Vano Beridze wrote:
> I switched to gentoo because I wanted faster and customized system.
Gentoo is highly customizable. But that does not guarentee a faster
system. The intricate web of hardware spec, application, comuter usage
and gcc flags is a complex one.

There have been a number of discussions on this group about this very
matter. I highly recomend you search through the archive. This should
give you all the (mis-)information you will need.

Sadly there is no -fgo-fast-strips gcc flag. Oh I wish it was that
simple.... ;)

Cheers

Dg