<<< SNIP >>>

I have a question. The cooler Master HAF 932 case has some LARGE fans in it, about 200mm or so. The Gigabyte mobo has power connectors for case fans. Is it safe to plug a fan that large into the mobo? I have no idea how much power it pulls. If it is safe, that would be great and a lot easier. If not, I'll use the adapter thingy. I just don't want to hook it to that and burn out my mobo.

I got most of the stuff in today. Waiting on the DVD drive, a cable or two and the video card. So far, assembly is going well. Since I got some extra time, I'm going to try to do some good cable management.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)