pk wrote:
> On 2012-04-15 12:42, Dale wrote:
>
>> Uh oh !!!!  Crap hits the fan, BIG TIME.  That thing is still looking
>
> So the computer blew up? ;-)

I think it was my brain.  If it was the puter, it would have been more
stuff.  lol

>> How's that for a head slapper?
>
> A good one I'd say? ;-)
>
> Glad you got it sorted.
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter K

The funny thing is this, I was thinking about installing fresh.  Just dd
the drive and start over.  Guess what tho, I saved the kernel config.
It would likely have been looking for sda3 . . . again.  Something would
have hit the fan then for sure.  ROFL

Sure does explain a LOT tho.  I bet that was some of the dracut issues
too.  I don't plan to test the theory but bet it was.

Now to sort out the minor boot up errors.

Dale

:-)  :-)

how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint: