Hell list,

I don't know when it started, but recently I've been getting error e-mails
from cron, thus:

Password: 501 Not authorised --- Reply not authenticated

They're all timed at 03:10:0x, i.e. one minute after cron.daily tasks are run,
and they occur at 7- or 8-day intervals. The only files in /etc/cron.daily are
logrotate and man-db, neither of which I've touched.

I've been expiring that e-mail folder at 30 days, so I have only four
instances - I've now set the lifetime to 366 days to allow a history to build
up.

Anyone have a clue to this? It's hardly earth-shattering, but it might be good
to find out what's going on.

--
Regards
Peter