On Friday 13 January 2006 22:28, Dale wrote:

> I'm about to start a emerge -ev world.  Is there anything wrong with this
> USE line before I start?
>
> I don't know of anything else to try unless you guys know of something.
>
> Thanks
> Dale
>
> :-)

I thought of one more thing I want to try.  I'm going back one version of
Mozilla to see if that helps any.  I'm downloading mozilla-1.7.11-r3 right
now.  It says it will take about 3 hours.  Dial-up sucks.  :-(

I'm going to bed.  I'll let you know what blows up tomorrow.  Hmmmm.  May
start a emerge -ev world on the side.  Maybe not.  It's screwed up enough
already.  LOL

Thanks

Dale
:-)